Here is the Guide to take screenshot on Facebook without Notification. Facebook is a prominent social media network developed in early 2004. Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder of Facebook, became the youngest self-made billion after launching Facebook in 2007.
As of now, Facebook is a multi-billion dollar company with a value of roughly $720 billion. Facebook became this big of a company because of its sheer success in building a community of users on the platform.
The multi-billion dollar company was genius to have built a community of almost 3 billion monthly active users – it is the largest social network worldwide.
Another contributor to this fact is Facebook’s features; these features include instant messaging (live chat), upload pictures or videos, tagging, and so much more.
However, all the content you see on Facebook is stored on the cloud and cannot be saved or downloaded on your desktop. Supposably you wish to save a post, story, or comment that you like, but you can’t because Facebook doesn’t provide the option.
What do you do? The solution to this problem is to Screenshot Facebook content or screen record it. You must be asking yourself, How to take a screenshot on Facebook? which is exactly why we have created this blog – for you to find answers.
WAYS TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON FACEBOOK
Taking a screenshot on Facebook is possible through Windows devices, Android devices, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Furthermore, you can take a screen shot on Facebook by taking a snapshot of your screen or using the screen record option. We will discuss it all in this blog.
FACEBOOK SCREENSHOT ON WINDOWS 7 AND ABOVE
You can take a screenshot of Facebook using the Print screen or screen record. Below are instructions for taking a screen shot on Facebook on your Windows desktop.
USING PRINT SCREEN
- Open the story that you want a Facebook Story photo of and locate the print screen key on your keyboard.
- Press the Print Screen (PrtSc) key on your keyword, then open Microsoft Paint and paste it in
- Please save the file to save to your desktop
USING SCREEN RECORD
- To record your screen on windows, you need the screencast software that you can find on your browser for download
- Once you’ve installed the software, follow the onscreen instructions to record your screen
FACEBOOK SCREENSHOT ON MAC
Similar to Windows, you can take a screenshot on Facebook and record the screen on your Mac. Following are the instructions for the same.
- Open the content you want to screenshot on Facebook, and while it is on the screen, press the command key (⌘), Shift key, and 4 key
- Use the cursor to select the area you want to screenshot – click, hold, and drag
- Release the cursor to capture the screenshot; it should save to your desktop named ‘Screenshot’
- Press and hold the command key, shift key, and 5 key together to view controls for recording for your entire screen, a selected portion, or a still image of the screen
- Choose your method and click on Record to initiate recording; click the Stop button to end
FACEBOOK SCREENSHOT ON IPHONE OR IPAD
To know how to take a screenshot on Facebook on iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below.
- To attain a Facebook screenshot, first, open the content you want to screen on your iPhone
- While the story is displayed on your screen, press and hold power and home buttons together till you hear a shutter sound and see a slight flash on your screen
- The screenshot saves to the Camera Roll
- Open Settings to select Control Center; when it opens, tap on Customize Controls
- Tap on the Screen Recording option in the Customize Control segment
- Swipe up on your screen to find a logo in the menu – tap on the icon to start the recording of the screen
- Tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop to end the recording
FACEBOOK SCREENSHOT ON ANDROID
Lastly, to take a photo on Facebook using your Android device, follow the steps below.
- To take a Facebook Story screenshot, open the story on your smartphone
- While it is open on your screen, press and hold the volume down and power buttons together until you hear the shutter noise or see the screen flash.
- Release the buttons, and your story will be saved in the Gallery.
- To screen record, download the ‘Screencast’ software on your device or use the in-built screen record function of your device
Taking a screenshot on Facebook is quite easy as it can be done using your device’s inbuilt functions. It is possible to take a screenshot using your desktop, laptop, iPhone, or Android device as Facebook is compatible with windows, macOS, iOS, and android – instructions for each are mentioned above in this blog.
You can easily take a screenshot of the content you like without having to worry. Since you’ve learned how to take a screenshot or screen record on Facebook, you must now enjoy using Facebook more than ever. You can find other information related to Facebook and other social media sites on our other blogs.